Airbus A310

Michael McLaughlin

Hey Michael, 

Whist I have nothing concrete to share at the moment, this is something we are looking at. 

Don't forget you can substitute and fly the A310 on any schedule that contains the following aircraft Airbus A300, Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, Boeing 727, Boeing 737

image.png

QFA2066.png

5 hours ago, Jordan Havard said:

Hey Michael, 

Whist I have nothing concrete to share at the moment, this is something we are looking at. 

Don't forget you can substitute and fly the A310 on any schedule that contains the following aircraft Airbus A300, Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, Boeing 727, Boeing 737

What about liveries for substituting the A310 with the A3xx aircraft. There aren't many at the moment.

15 hours ago, Johan Jacobs said:

What about liveries for substituting the A310 with the A3xx aircraft. There aren't many at the moment.

I would say the default airlines/house livery would be fine if a livery can't be found (especially during these early stages). At least that is how I understand the Sub Policy specifically the below part

You are allowed to use the default Asobo (Airbus or Boeing) OR the airlines livery.

image.png

QFA2066.png

On 11/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, Michael McLaughlin said:

Hi QVirtual team

With Msfs launching its 40th anniversary with the release of the A310, is there a possibility it could be included as a choice even if just available for charter? Would be an awesome accompaniment to the Airbus family 

just a thought.

cheers

mike

33444FC2-9E74-491C-91E6-21578C741DCB.jpeg

Hi Michael,

We have amended the substitution policy to allow this aircraft on CAT 4 International substitutions as well CAT 3 Domestic. Although this aircraft does have a longer ranger it is still up to the pilot on whether using that aircraft is feasible on a long haul route. Much like using a 757, 767 or A330 on a 787 or A350 route.

On 11/14/2022 at 9:16 AM, David Cherrie said:

Hi Michael,

We have amended the substitution policy to allow this aircraft on CAT 4 International substitutions as well CAT 3 Domestic. Although this aircraft does have a longer ranger it is still up to the pilot on whether using that aircraft is feasible on a long haul route. Much like using a 757, 767 or A330 on a 787 or A350 route.

Thanks so much David

Kind Regards

Mike

Archived